EVERSWITCH Touch Metal technology has resolved the concerns of the remote system operators.
With EverSwitch self-diagnostic capability, system operators are able to continuously monitor that the switches and keypads work properly.
In locations where public safety is a concern, stations are often located in unattended areas and can be subject to vandalism in addition to all types of weather conditions. It is essential that the call buttons/operation button work 100% of the time.
This capability provides on time alert and saves manpower costs of verifying every equipment in place.
Self-diagnostic capability is unique to EverSwitch piezo switch technology.
Fits into Touch Metal Piezo Switch, M30 x 1.5 thread, 40 mm head and ring illuminated with multi-color RGB LEDs (12 or 24V). One-piece metal housings milled construction and mounted with a nut. Aluminum housings are available in Silver, Red, Black, Green, Gold or Blue anodization.
- Proven Reliability: Tested for 50,000,000 cycles
- Weatherproof: Used in harshest outdoor conditions
- Touch Activated: Operable with gloves, tools, etc.
- Sterilizable: Wash down proof up to 100 BAR
- Vandal Resistant: For use in high traffic and abusive areas
- Zero power required for keypad operation
- Mimics a dry contact switch closure
- Eliminates RFI, EMI and ESD issues
- Switch Function N.O. Momentary
- Switch Voltage 1-24 AC/DC Switch Current 0.2A
- Rated Breaking Capacity 1W Operating Cycles >50,000,000 Switch Resistance OFF > 5 MΩ
- Switch Resistance ON < 20 Ω
- Capacity 30 pF Pulse Duration 125-300m
- Contact Configuration Free polarity
- Housing Materials Aluminum 6061 T651 or
- Actuating Force 3-5 Newton
- Illuminated Ring Polycarbonate
- Connection 7 PVC WIRES
- Actuating Travel 0.002 mm
- Shock Protection IK 06
- Fastening Torque 2.5 Nm