GROVE KMA36 MAGNETIC POSITION SENSOR
- Digital Component Sensor Product Type: Grove System
- Digital Component Sensor Type: Position
To any system that utilizes Grove compatible expansion ports configurable for I²C communication. The KMA36 sensor feature a system-on chip technology that combines a magneto resistive element along with analog to digital converter and signal processing in a standard small package. The sensor model works in 5V voltage external. By using Anisotropic Magneto Resistive (AMR) technology, the KMA36 can determine contactless the magnetic angle of an external magnet over 360°.
- I²C Interface: The KMA36R Grove compliant module can interface to the host in I²C model with 5V supply, it has a Grove compatible four pins port connector configured for I²C.
- External Control Signals 5V supply: The IC operates as an I²C slave using the standard 2-wire I²C connection scheme. As IC is power rated at 3.6V, the board integrates necessary fixture such as a regulator and electrical level shift so that the SCL and SDA signals could be driven directly from an external 5V I²C lines and power supply.
- Contactless angle measurement from 0° to 360°
- Programmable resolution up to 15 bits
- Very low hysteresis
- Incremental model
- Programmable zero position
- Low power consumption
- Low power mode
- -40°C to 125°C accuracy: 1°C
- Sleep and automatic wake-up through I²C
- Device address hardware configurable
Product Type Features
- Digital Component Sensor Product Type Grove System
- Digital Component Sensor Type Position
- TE Internal Number CAT-DCS0040