Only Available From Andon Electronics Corporation
Unique Design Avoids Cracking of Solder Joints and Ceramic Substrate:
- LCC Image Sensors are packaged with up to 100 castellations (contacts).
- The ceramic substrate packaging presents new challenges for RoHS high temperature soldering.
Eliminating the Cracking of LCC Substrate and Solder Joints:
- Historically, Image Sensors are soldered directly on the printed circuit board (PCB).
- LCC Image Sensors require longer soldering times for RoHS high temperature solders.
- The ceramic substrate “expands” while the solder joint is “fixed” and cracks.