Max constant current(mA)：70mA
1. High and stable operating voltage.
2. Long shelf life(Self-discharge rate less than 1% at 25℃).
3. Long operating life.
4. Wide temperature range.
5. Stainless steel container and end caps.
6. Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing.
7. Non-flammable electrolyte.
8. Compliant with IEC86-4 safety standard.
9. Non-restricted for transport.
10. High energy density(700kw/kg).
2. Dimension: Φ17.5mm*50.5mm.
3. Weight: 24g.
4. Capacity: 3600mAh; (at 2mA,+25℃,2.0V cut off).
5. Open circuit voltage: 3.6V.
6. Max continuous current: 70mA（at 25℃ 2.0V cut off, up to 50% of nominal capacity).
7. Max pulse current: 150mA;(100mA/0.1s pulse, drained every 2 minutes at 25℃ from 2mA mid-charged cells with 20μA base current, yield voltage readings above 2.7V, the readings may vary according to the pulse characteristics, the temperature, and the cells’ previous history.).
8. Operating temperature: -55℃ ~ +85℃.
1. Utility metering.
2. Alarm and security devices.
3. Memory back-up power.
4. Professional electronics.
5. Automotive electronics.
6. Real-time clock.
7. Tracking system.
Storage condition: clean, cool (preferably below +20℃, not exceeding +30℃), dry and ventilated.
Download: Technical Drawing