RTK BOARD (L1+L5)
LOCOSYS RTK-4057-MHPD is a L1+L5 Dual-Frequency Position with Heading RTK Board, which targeting for precision autonomous guided vehicle, smart agriculture, unmanned aerial vehicle, and any other unmanned system to integrate in.
This receiver board provides fast precise heading and RTK position. It supports global multiple constellations, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO, QZSS and SBAS to improve the continuity and reliability of precise heading and RTK position even in the harsh environment.
Besides, it features powerful compatibility with other GNSS receivers in the market by flexible USB interfaces, smart hardware design and output standard NMEA formats. Versatile, compact size, complete driver support, low power and high update rate.
LOCOSYS RTK-4057-MHPD meets Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi and Nvidia developer requirements or system integrator need, and helps you quickly realize unmanned application positioning function.
- L1 + L5 Dual-frequency and multi-constellation heading and RTK positioning solution.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO, QZSS satellite.
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN).
- Dual 135 channels GNSS with dual-antenna input.
- Built in independent short-circuit protection for each antenna input.
- RTK Position Accuracy 1cm CEP.
- Heading accuracy < 0.2° RMS.
- Support proprietary heading and elevation.
- Support 1/5Hz Default, Up to 10Hz update rate.
- Industrial operating temperature range -40 to +85°C.
- Low-power consumption and compact size.
- USB complete driver.
- LOCOSYS IATF 16949 Taiwan certified production sites.
- Autonomous Vehicle Guidance
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Precision Agriculture
- AGV Robotics
- Structural / Land Monitoring
- IPC equipment