Spectran HF-60100 V4
Powerful handheld spectrum analyzer.
The 9.4GHz spectrum analyzer for the “pro” at an incredible price, leaving (almost) nothing to be desired.
Its incredibly high -170dBm sensitivity (1Hz @ 3,6GHz with preamps) sets it worlds apart from even its most current and extremely expensive competitors. But see for yourself..
As an option, a vastly enhanced maximum signal level of up to +40dBm (full ICNIRP) allows measurement of a multitude of signal sources up to 9.4GHz and calculation of ICNIRP limits.
Included in delivery:
HF-60100 V4, HyperLOG 60100 measurement antenna with practical handling, 1m SMA-cable, SMA-tools, SPECTRAN Special-battery, battery charger, large aluminum carrycase, PC analyzer software, protection rubber, USB-cable and detailed english manual.
Technical details Spectrum Analyzer Spectran HF-60100 V4
- 14Bit Dual-ADC
- DDC Hardware-Filter
- 150 MIPS DSP (CPU)
- Frequency range: 9kHz (1MHz) to 9,4GHz
- 9kHz Frequency Extension (Option 900)
- Max measurement range: -155dBm (1Hz)
- Max measurement range with PreAmps: -170dBm (1Hz)
- AbsMax Level: +20dBm
- AbsMax Level: +40dBm (Option)
- Lowest possible Filter: 200Hz
- Lowest possible SampleTime: 1mS
- Typ. accuracy: +/- 1dB
- Up to 100x faster SampleTime as Rev.3
- Up to 80dB higher sensitivity as Rev.3