TPiM 1T 0136 L5.5 Thermopile Module – Calibrated with lens
The Excelitas TPMI Sensor Module features the TPMI Thermopile Sensor on a PCB with connector for easy plug-and-play integration. The sensor includes a thermopile sensor chip connected to an internal circuit which provides for the amplification calculation of signals into temperature related output.
- Operation Voltage: 4.5-5.5V /1.5mA
- Object Temp. Range (OAA250): -20°C to 250°C
- Object Temp. Range (OAA060): -20°C to 60°C
- Response Time: 100 ms
- Housing with optical window: TO-5
- Field of View: 4.5°
This series includes the proven concept of TPMI® in TO-5 housing with integral lens. It senses the thermal radiation emitted by objects and converts this to an analog voltage. The module is fully factory-calibrated for an accurate signal output over a specified temperature range and includes optional temperature compensation and a plug-and-play connector.
The internal signal processing with 8-bit resolution of the control registers and the E2PROM technology allow for calibration as per customer requirements.
Two calibration ranges are available as standard options:
- TPiM 1T 0136 L5.5 OAA250 P7 for up to 250°C
- TPiM 1T 0136 L5.5 OAA060 P7 for up to 60°C
- Internal signal processing
- Factory calibrated
- Optics available
- Ambient temperature compensation
- ISO thermal housing
- General purpose temperature sensing