The AP Series has a steel substrate for optimized fastening and is encapsulated with lubricious
fusion bonded nylon for superior abrasion and chemical resistance. Its paired, parallel castles provide
enhanced gripping strength for severe shock and vibration environments and 4-axis flexibility.
- Superior performance: encapsulated stainless steel core: outperforms plastic grommets.
- Snap on installation lowers costs 49% vs. grommets with glue. Watch the 4 min. video below.
- Improves efficiency 9.5x – due to fewer steps in workflow.
Grommet Differentiation Table (GDT)
- Commercial use when low profile clearance, superior grip strength and retention are important factors
- Straight roll formed and multi-axial edges
- Small radii inside or outside corners
The old nylon grommet with glue is old, inefficient and costly. DTi has a better way.
- Nylon encapsulated stainless steel substrate
- Snaps on fast with finger pressure
- Installs continuously with multi axis conformity
- Self locking with strong retention – no adhesives
- Simpler install: no adhesive, fixturing, curing, clean up or OSHA concerns
- Maintenance is far easier due to its ease of application, use and removal
- Customization available (lengths, colors and print)
- Resistant to hydrocarbons, immersion, salt spray, shock and vibration
- Operating Temperature Heat continuous to -40°F to 285°F (-40°C to 140°C)
- UL94 V-0 Flammability Rating
- High Shock and Vibration Resistance to rms G 41.7
- 7 sizes to fit edge thicknesses: 0.02” to 0.26” (0.5 mm to 6.6 mm)
- Factory discrete cut lengths and reels: 25 ft. (7.8 m), 100 ft. (30.5 m), 500 ft. (150 m)
- Tools available: Installation roller, full by-pass shears, castle removal, measuring scale,
go-no go sizing gauge, cutter cart