Leverage our deep application knowledge for your next design
What do you get when you combine proven Piezo-resistive Microfused Silicon Strain Gauge Sensor (MSG) technology and vast Force Sensing experience? Best-in-class performance and accuracy in harsh environments. We’re at the forefront of MSG technology, with more than 300 million MSG-type sensors in the field and we keep improving performance and cost, with innovations including:
- Direct caliper motor/spindle integration for Brake Wire systems
- Extra small form factor MSG sensors that weigh less than five grams
- Facilitating system-level miniaturization
- Advanced button-type sensors designed to lower costs and improve accuracy
Best of all, we’re ready and willing to develop new force-sensing solutions that are custom-tailored to your specific needs.
Brake Force measurement in the Caliper of an Electro Mechanical Brake System (EMB).
- Robust & proven Piezo resistive Micro-fused Silicon Strain Gauge (MSG) technology
- > 50M in MSG type sensors in field
- Force range: 0 – 30kN
- Analog & SENT output
- ASIL-C compliant