Cone-shaped rubber spacers that have a rounded point at the tip. These are our tallest rubber bumpers available for applications that require extra height and space. Commonly used on automotive applications as rattle reducers. Simply peel and stick the bumper feet to your required location. These bumpers can be used everywhere and the application possibilities are endless.
- Manufactured in the USA
- 100% Molded Polyurethane
- Easy “Peel-Off” Application, Non-Staining, Non-Skidding, and Non-Marring
- Superior Abrasion Resistance, Vibration and Shock Dampening
- Superb Coefficient of Friction and Resistance to Skidding, Crack-Resistant and Resilient
- UL Recognized Components, RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Diameter .720 inches (18.3mm) x Height .560 inches (14.2mm)
- Standard Box SKU’s: BS37CL01X01AP, BS37BL01X01AP
Bumpon™ is a trademark of the 3M Company and is not affiliated with Bumper Specialties, Inc.
Easy Peel and Self-Stick, Non-Skidding, and Non-Marring
Standard Durometer Bumper
Cone-Shaped, Round Tip Bumper
Injection Molded Plastics, Finished Wood, Laminates, Ceramics, Glass, Bare Metal, Powder Coated Metals, Painted Surfaces, Paper
Diameter = 23/32 inch (18.3mm)
Cutting Board Feet, Cabinet Door Stops, Glass Table Top Spacers, Picture Frame Protectors, Electronics & Many More…