When using HARTING’s D-Sub connectors for the PCB however, you are not limited to only transmitting bus signals in your devices. In addition to our classic D-Subs, HARTING offers many other solutions for transmitting signals, data and high currents. With our D-Sub Mixed, for example, we can create nearly unlimited variants to satisfy your particular modular requirements. Our additional options, such as adding filter elements or water resistance, help you to solve problems and save space on your PCB.
HARTING has been a leading supplier of D-Sub connectivity for industrial environments for decades. We’ve been investing continually to keep pace with new technologies. For the D-Sub, these are mostly focused on the termination technique. HARTING offers D-Sub connectors for your THR and SMT processes, so that you can access more potential savings during production.
Your benefits at a glance:
- A versatile portfolio – D-Sub Standard, D-Sub High Density, D-Sub Mixed, D-Sub Filter, D-Sub Waterproof, D-Sub THR, D-Sub SMT
- For wave and reflow soldering – through hole technology, surface mount technology and through hole reflow
- Modular connector for the PCB D-Sub Mixed
- Speedy installation in a modern production process helps to reduce costs
- Very versatile and customer-friendly