- All materials are UL 94VO grade,high temperature resistance plastic
- Twin contact design to ensure stable contact.
- Gold-plated contact to ensure low contact resistance.Tin plated terminals to prevent contamination during soldering.
- Switching: 25mA at 24VDC
- Non-Switching: 100mA at 50VDC
- Initial: 50MΩMax
- Afterlife: 100MΩMax
- Insulation Resistance:100MΩMin,60sec at 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength:500VDC for 60 seconds
- Switch Capacitance:5pF Max at 1 MHZ
- Operation Temperature:-40℃~+85℃
- Storage Temperature:-40℃~+85℃
- Operation Force:1000gfMax
- Mechanical Life :3000 cycles Operations
- Resistance to Soldering:260±5℃ for 3-5 seconds
- Electrical Life: 2000cycles 25mA 24VDC
Cold Resistance Test
Switches under temperature at – 40℃ ±2℃ for 96 hours
Dry Heat Resistance Test
Switches under temperature at 85℃ ±2℃for 96 hours.
Per MIL-STD- 202F,Method 103B Test Condition B:
There shall be no evidence of corrosion and the insulation resistance shall be no less than 100 megaohms
Per MI-STD- 202F,Method204 D，Test Condition A：
There shall be no opening of closed contacts or closing of open contacts in excess of 10 microseconds.
Per MIL-STD- 202F,Method 213B ,Test Condition A:
There shall be no opening of closed contacts or closing of open contacts in excess of 10 microsecond.
Thermal Shock Test:
Per MIL-STD- 202F,Method 107G，Test Condition A:
There shall be no evidence of physical damage or permanent change in electrical characteristics .
Per MIL -STD – 202 F,Method 101D,Test Condition B :
There are under 35℃ ±2℃ in temperature and 5±1% salt-water concentration for 48±1 hour.