The EDX600 is a Low-Cost X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) Spectrometer that was specifically designed for the Precious Metals Industry. The EDX600 incorporates Skyray’s years of experience in the precious metals testing with unique product configurations and fully functional software. Its ergonic design and user friendly software interface grants the users a simple measurement. The EDX600 is configured with an efficient and practical proportional counter, delivering compositions and plating thickness measurements of precious metals at a reasonable cost.
What do you get?
- EDX600 Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescent Spectrometer
- Necessary Wiring
- Computer – 20″ Monitor – FREE
- Silver Standard Sample
- Proprietary Software – FREE
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Measurable Elements: Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Palladium
- Precision: 0.5% – 1% Deviation
- Tube Voltage: 5 – 50KV
- Test Time: 60 Seconds
- Ambient Humidity: <71%
- Ambient Temperature: 5°C – 30°C
- Power Input: 110V AC or 220V AC