EMI, RFI low pass, and etc
Hisonic manufactures many different configurations of inductors. Whether you need a simple inductor, common mode choke or a more exotic configuration, Hisonic can engineer and manufacture an inductor that meets your needs. Hisonic inductors are used in a large variety of airborne navigation systems, communications systems, and industrial and commercial electronics applications.
Hisonic manufactures a wide variety of filters including the following configurations:
- RFI low pass
- high pass
- band pass
- band reject
- phase and attenuation equalization
- compensation networks
- -55 to 130°C
- Up to 200 MHz normal, extensions to 1.3GHz for some configurations.
- Signal – microwatt to milliwatts
- EMI/RFI/Power – Up to 1500 W
- Up to 250 A on RFI/EMI/Power