Coiltronics / Eaton HCM1AV2 Automotive-Grade High-Current Power Inductors are designed to meet automotive electronics power and thermal handling requirements. The inductors use an advanced molded construction design for high-current handling capabilities and feature better thermal dissipation characteristics and superior mechanical strength. These components are magnetically shielded for low EMI, have low core loss and temperature stability over the operating temperature range. The HCM1AV2 family has a wide variety of SMT footprints from 4.0mm to 23.0mm.
The HCM1AV2 series is AEC-Q200 Automotive Grade 1 compliant, allowing automotive engineers to reduce development time. As the integration of electronics into automotive systems continues to increase, the need to provide reliable power management under harsh ambient conditions also increases. Automotive manufacturers require passive components that endure a wide temperature range, high humidity conditions, noise intrusion, electromagnetic interference (EMI) and high mechanical vibration and shock, ensuring long-term reliability.
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Capacity to carry high current
- Magnetically shielded, low EMI
- DC-DC converter applications up to 1MHz
- Filtering applications up to Self Resonant Frequency (SRF)
- Body electronics
- Advanced driver assistance systems
- Infotainment and cluster electronics
- Chassis and safety electronics
- Engine and powertrain systems