Honeycomb Waveguide Panels
Like MAJR’s EMI/RFI Shielded Ventilation Panels, EMI/RFI Shielded Fan Ventilation Panels, EMI/RFI Shielded Air Filtration Panels, and EMI/RFI Shielded Honeycomb Ventilation Panels, our Honeycomb Waveguide Panels provide optimum shielding.
MAJR’s shielded honeycomb waveguide panels provide optimum EMI/RFI shielding with minimum pressure drop for the ventilating air.
Their special design lets air flow into and out of an EMI/RFI shielded enclosure. This feature allows for the cooling of electronics as well as air circulation for manned military shelters as well as electronic boxes and cabinets. The circulating air can also be used to either heat or cool an area depending on the external environment.
Honeycomb Waveguide Panels special design lets air flow into and out of an EMI/RFI shielded enclosure. This feature allows for the cooling of electronics as well as air circulation for manned military shelters as well as electronic boxes and cabinets.
Honeycomb Waveguide Panel Features:
- Designed to meet specific shielding, airflow, and mounting requirements.
- Available in Aluminum, Steel, Brass and Stainless Steel to meet specific attenuation and environmental requirements of MIL-STD-461 and MIL-STD 810.
- High permeability steel honeycomb available for magnetic (H-Field) shielding to 60 dB attenuation levels. (>80 dB attenuation using 1 in. thick tin plated steel honeycomb).
- Standard and custom sizes and mounting configurations available.
An EMI/RFI gasket is always supplied as an integral part of the honeycomb vent panel assembly.
- Mounting via frame thru-holes or captive fasteners.
- Metal honeycomb core provides shielding to electromagnetic waves, facilitating waveguide beyond cuttoff.