CP-2060P Inductive Coupled PLasma Spectrometer is widely used in scientific research institutes, universities and other industry enterprises related to the fields such as geology, metallurgy, rare earth materials, electro-plating, cemenet, petroleum, chemical engineering environmental detection, non-ferrous metals, medical science food and agriculture.
What do you get?
- ICP2060P Spectrometer
- Necessary Wiring
- Computer – Printer – 20″ Monitor – FREE
- Regulator,Aqueous HTDS kit, Electronic Digital Power Supply
- Proprietary Software – FREE
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Measurable Elements: From Sulfur to Uranium (76 Element Total)
- Low Detection Limit: 0.1 – 10ppb or even lower
- Fast analysis, 5-8 elements per minute
- Less chemical interference, maximum accuracy, RSD < 2%
- Test Time: 30 Seconds
- Lower gas consumption; Each argon gas cylinder can be used for 8 hours
- Frequency stability: <0.05%
- Power Input: 110V AC or 220V AC