KNB1530 RFI Class X2
Class X capacitors are suitable for applications where there is no danger of electrical shock in case of breakdown. Metallized polypropylene film capacitors KNB1530 RFI Class X2 have long life expectancy and they can withstand peak pulse voltage in service up to 2.5 kV. Rated voltage: 275 V AC, 300 V AC.
Radio Frequency Interference Capacitors KNB 1530 class X2 are used in:
- electronic, audio and video devices,
- measurement instruments,
- electrical hand tools,
- electrical home appliances and machines.
Capacitors in custom design (CD) version are suitable for capacitive divider power supplies in power meter, emergency lighting, thermostat, etc.
- KNB 153x, KNB 153x with discharge resistor (class X2) – they are used in electronic, audio and video devices, chargers, measurement instruments, electrical hand tools, electrical home appliances and machines.
- KNR 153x (class X2, RC units) – for contact protection and interference suppression.
- They are used in electronic, audio and video devices, chargers, measurement instruments, electrical hand tools, electrical home appliances and machines.
- Construction: polypropylene film, metallized
- Rated voltage: 275 V AC, 300 V AC
- Capacitance tolerance: ± 20 % for C ≤ 0.1 µF, ±10 % for C %mygt% 0.1 µF
- Climate category: 40/100/56 acc. to IEC 60068-1
- Passive flammability: B acc. to IEC 60384-14
- Temperature range: -40° to +100°C
- Test voltage: 2635 V DC, 1s for C ≤ 1 µF; 1700 V DC, 2s for 1 µF %mylt% C ≤ 2.2 µF; 1600 V DC, 2s for C %mygt% 2.2 µF
- Max. pulse rise time du/dt at 390 V DC for 275 V AC and 425 V DC for 300 V AC: 900 V / µs for PCM = 10 mm; 400 V / µs for PCM = 15 mm; 200 V / µs for PCM = 22.5 mm; 160 V / µs for PCM = 27.5 mm; 100 V / µs for PCM = 37.5 mm acc. to IEC 60384-14
- Insulation resistance at 20°C, Um = 100 V DC, t = 1min: Ri ≥ 15000 MΩ for C ≤ 0.33 µF; Ri x Cn ≥ 5000 s for C %mygt% 0.33 µF
- Dielectric loss tan at f = 1 kHz and 20°C: 10×10-4
- Soldering: IEC 60068-2-20, max. 2 s
- Resistance to soldering heat: IEC 60068-2-20, 260°C +/- 5°C, 10 s +/- 1 s
- Self inductance: approx. 10nH/cm of capacitor length and terminals
- Complies to: IEC 60384-14; UL 60384-14; CSA 60384-14
- HF – Halogen free version