The distinctive features of Dailywell KS series tact switches are caps available in several colors, high reliability contact and excellent switching feedback, and brightness with well mixed LED. The operating temperature range between -25℃ and 70℃.
Applications of Dailywell KS series tact switches include medical equipment, lighting instrument panel, operating machine panel, audio control panel, NC panel.
1. Your inquiry will be answered within 24 hours.
2. Payment term: T/T in advance (first transaction)
3. Term of trade: FOB HK/TW
4. Mini Order Quantity: 100 PCS per item.
5. Mini Order Amount Per Shipment: USD$50
6. Lead time: 3-4 weeks.
- RATING : 100mA max, 42 VAC/DC.
- MECHANICAL LIFE : 1, 000, 000 cycles.
- CONTACT RESISTANCE : 100mΩ max.(initial)
- INSULATION RESISTANCE : 1, 000MΩmin.
- DIELECTRIC STRENGTH : 1, 000 VAC.
- FORCE : 3N± 0.75N.
- TRAVEL : 0.6± 0.2mm.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANG : -25°C~+70°C.
- SWITCH HOUSING : PBT
- TRANSPARENT ACTUATOR : PC
- ACTUATOR : ABS
- CONTACT : Stainless, Au or Ag plated
- TERMINALS : Brass, Au or Ag plated
- TERMINAL SEAL : Epoxy
- Medical equipment, Lighting equipment and Test/measurement applications.