L[G]M[H]M4[B]-6-60[-24-58] | 4×4 MiMo 4G/5G, up to 6×6 MiMo WiFi + GPS/GNSS Vehicle Antenna
Mako 5G Dome Antenna
The MAKO 5G Dome is a range of high-performance 4×4 MiMo antennas covering 617-960/1710-6000MHz with optional GPS/GNSS and optional 2×2, 3×3 or 4×4 or 6×6 MiMo/Diversity at 2.4/5.0/7.2GHz.
The MAKO 5G Dome consists of up to 11 elements; four isolated high-performance antenna elements covering 617-960/1710-6000MHz offer MiMo/Diversity at cellular/LTE frequencies, up to 6 optional dual band elements covering 2.4 & 5.0/7.2GHz support MiMo/Diversity operation for WiFi and optional high-performance GPS/GNSS antenna with an integrated 26dB gain LNA and high-quality filtering offers un-paralleled positioning accuracy. None of the antennas in this range require a metallic ground plane, and all maintain a high level of performance even when mounted on non-metallic surfaces.
Although the LTE elements are designed for 4×4 MiMo operation, it is possible to utilise these as 2 pairs of 2×2 MiMo for a router that has 2 SIMS (radio) in a failover configuration (i.e. only one SIM active at any time). As this configuration is using only 2 out of the 4 antennas for a single SIM, the network coverage should be checked to ensure that this use is suitable.
Guidance on the correct connection of the LTE antennas is provided in the installation instructions. Please Note: This antenna is not intended for use with a router that has 2 SIMS to provide concurrent or aggregated data operation, as there is not sufficient isolation between the MiMo pairs.
- Designed for latest generation LTE Cat 18/20 routers and devices
- Low profile antenna with up to 11 functions in 1
- 4×4 MiMo 4G/5G LTE cellular, Optional GPS/GNSS & optional MiMo 2.4/7.2GHz in one housing
- Kits with extension cables available for a range of LTE routers
- Available in Black or White
- Single Hope Panel Mount Installation
- Suitable for FirstNet (USA) and ESN (UK) Public Safety Networks
- Ground Plane Independent | Suitable for Conductive or Non-Conductive Surfaces
- Flame retardant cables compliant to UNECE R118
- Pre-terminated antenna connectors fitted as standard
- Cable flags attached for easy cable identification and installation
- Extension cable available upon request
- Fire and Rescue Services
- Public Bus
|Global Positioning||Optional GPS / GNSS 1562-1612|
|Wifi Frequencies||MiMo – 2.4/5.0GHz|
|Peak Gain (dBi)||9|
|Max Input Power (W)||10|
|Ground Plane Independent||Yes|
|Available Colours||Black or White|
|Operating Temperature||-40 / +85°C|
|Mounting Type||Panel Mount|
|Mounting Method||18mm (3/4″) Mounting Bush|