- •High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
- •Applicable in a wide range of temperatures (-55°C to +85°C)
- •Superior shelf life and reliability: Over 10 years of shelf life if stored at room temperature
- •Energy type consists of a bobbin structure that is best suited for a low discharge current. It may require activation before the medium currents can be delivered
- •Self-discharge rate of less than 1% per year
Medical instruments, cash registers, alarm and security systems, wireless devices, mobile asset tracking equipment, electronic meters (water, gas, electricity), automotive telematics, vehicle tracking devices, ETCs (Electronic Toll CollectionSystems).