1.0A LDO VOLTAGE REGULATOR (Adjustable & Fixed)
T The LM1117 is a low power positive-voltage regulator designed to meet 1A output current. This device is an excellent choice for use in battery-powered applications, as active terminators for the SCSI bus, and portable computers. The LM1117 features very low quiescent current and very low dropout voltage of 1V at a full load and lower as output current decreases. LM1117 is available as an adjustable or fixed 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5.0V output voltages. The LM1117 is offered in a 3-pin surface mount package SOT-223. The output capacitor of 10µF or larger is needed for output stability of LM1117 as required by most of the other regulator circuits.
- Output Current up to 1A
- MLCC, Aluminum electrolytic capacitor applicable
- Three Terminal Adjustable(ADJ) or Fixed 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5.0V
- Line Regulation typically at 0.1% max.
- Load Regulation typically at 0.2% max.
- Internal Current and Terminal Protection
- Surface Mount Package SOT-223
- Moisture Sensitivity Level 3>