30W Medical Open-Frame Switching Power Supplies
● IEC60601-1 Edition 3.1, ES60601-1:2005(R2012), CSAC22.2 NO.60601-1:14
● Electrical Characteristics: EN60601-1:2006/A1:2013
● Single Output
● Size: 2″x4″x1.16″
● Wide Operating Voltage 80 to 275 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz
● Internal EMI Filter
● Input Connector (2 pins)
● Class I
● Input to Output: 2MOPP
● Crowbar Mode OVP
● 5-Year Warranty
The MBU31 series is a family of open frame medical power supplies that are designed to offer 30W continuous output power with a single output of either 5v, 12v, 24v, or 36v (coming with a universal input of 80-275 Vac) at efficiencies up to 80% and can operate in an operating temperature range of -10 to +70°C.
The medical power supplies are burn-in test conducted and offer class I operation, low leakage current, overload protection (OLP), crowbar mode overvoltage protection (OVP), and 2 x MOPP (Means of Patient Protection) classification to ensure the safety of the patient, caregiver, and device in which the power supply is installed. The series owns comprehensive protection designs along with all-inclusive safety certifications and conforms to major international safety standards including IEC/ES/EN/EMC/CSA C22.2 60601-1. All models are fully compliant with RoHS directive.
The MBU31 switching power supplies are designed for medical applications and are ideal for electrocardiographs, capsule endoscopes, ophthalmic equipment, etc.
To find more applications and product details, please click the contact us button below and experience the customized service.
● Efficiency: 80% (typ.)
● Line Regulation: 1% (max.)
● Load Regulation: 5% (max.)
● Hold-Up Time: 10mS (min.)
● Output Ripple and Noise: 1% (max.)
● Operating Temperature: -10 to +70°C
(Derate linearly from 100% load at 50°C to 50% load at 70°C)
● Storage Temperature: -40 to +85°C
● Operating Humidity: 0~95%
● Storage Humidity: 0~95%
● MTBF: 200,000 calculated hours