A Single Layer Capacitor is a rectangular or square piece of dielectric material with metallization across the top and bottom of the ceramic. These metallized layers form a bottom electrode contact, and top electrode contact (top contact normally formed using a wirebond).
Johanson Single Layer capacitors are offered in a wide range of dielectrics for very high frequency applications.
Available in sizes from 0.25 x 0.25mm (10 x 10mil) to 5 x 5mm (200 x 200mil), these single layer capacitors are used in military infrastructure and industrial markets.
In addition to their excellent performance, reliability and consistency in volume production has been the focus.
- Ceramic SLC Low Profile Devices Exhibit Very High-Q / Low Insertion Loss, SRFs to 50 GHz
- Thin film gold electrodes provide superior wire bonding & die attach performance
- Four SLC Device Types to Fit Many Applications:
- Standard (Die) SLCs
- Border SLCs
- Bar SLC Arrays
- Custom SLC Products
- RoHS – Available on all dielectrics
- Custom sizes are available – please consult factory
- Microwave Integrated Components
- GaAs Integrated Circuits
- RF/Microswave Components
- DC Block, Bypass, Tuning