Precont® PS4 – Electronic pressure switch
- Hygienic and aseptic applications in: Food and beverage industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Biotechnology, Sterile process engineering
- General applications in Machinery and plant engineering, Air-conditioning and refrigeration plant engineering, Hydraulic and pneumatic systems, Process industry, Environmental technology
- Wide range of applications
- Finely graded measuring ranges from 100 mbar up to 60 bar
- Wide process temperature range –40°C to +125°C
- Wide variety of process connections
- High protection class IP65 / IP67
- Wide environmental temperature range –40°C to +85°C
- Ceramic front-flush or internal diaphragm
- Increased accuracy – characteristic deviation ≤ 0,2% of measuring range
- Integrated evaluation electronic: Digital display, function LED’s, keyboard / 2x PNP switch output / 1x current output 4…20mA / Connector plug M12
- High operating comfort: enclosure and display rotatable for optimal operability in each installation position
- Robust high brightness LED display for best readability
- 3-key operation without additional assistance with tactile feedback
Enquiry about Precont® PS4 - Electronic pressure switch
Due to the device construction as well as the availability of a variety of hygienic resp. standard process connections the device is especially suitable for the use for hygienic and aseptic applications in food and beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology and sterile process engineering as well as general applications in machinery and plant engineering, air-conditioning and refrigeration plant engineering, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, process industry and environmental technology.
The pressure switch is suitable for demanding measuring requirements.
Due to its high accuracy and the high flexibility of configuration, the device can be suited a wide variety of applications.
The pressure switch with front-flush diaphragm has been specifically designed for the measurement of viscous, paste-like, adhesive, crystallizing, particle-laden and contaminated media, which would clog the pressure channel of conventional process connections.
The front-flush diaphragm is completely welded with the process connection and supplied with a positive seal. A reliable, dead-space free sealing between the process connection and the process adapter resp. measuring medium is thus assured.
The robust design and the high-quality workmanship turns the device into a very high quality product, which even the most adverse environmental conditions cannot affect, whether the lowest temperatures when used outdoors, extreme shock and vibration or aggressive media.
A captive laser marking of the type label ensures the identifiability throughout the entire lifetime of the device. Obviously is the optional marking of a measurement point designation resp. TAG, a customer label or of a neutral type label, of course also per laser marking.
A LABS-free resp. silicone-free version, a factory calibration with calibration certificate and a customer specific configuration resp. preset is also optionally available like a material test certificate EN10204 3.1 or factory certifications for drink water resp. food suitability.