LTE/LPWA Embedded Dipole Antenna
The ANT-LTE-RPC-ccc (RPC) is a rigid, adhesive-backed, multiband cellular and cellular IoT antenna (LTE-M and NB-IoT) for embedded applications requiring excellent 600 MHz, 700 MHz and 800 MHz band performance. The RPC also supports low-power, wide-area (LPWA) networking at 868 MHz and 915 MHz, 2.4 GHz ISM, and global navigation systems (GNSS/GPS).
The RPC provides a ground plane independent dipole embedded antenna solution comparable in performance to an external antenna. The RPC’s adhesive backing makes it easy to mount in plastic enclosures, while allowing an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering or accidental antenna damage.
Connection is made to the radio via a 100 mm long, 1.13 mm coaxial cable terminated in an MHF1/U.FL-compatible plug connector or unterminated.
- 617 MHz to 960 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.5
- Peak Gain: 6.3 dBi max.
- Efficiency: 64%
- 1553 MHz to 1609 MHz (GNSS/GPS)
- VSWR: ≤ 1.2
- Peak Gain: 5.0 dBi max.
- Efficiency: 77%
- Compact, low-profile
- 98.4 mm x 14.9 mm x 0.8 mm
- MHF1/U.FL-compatible plug (female socket) on 100 mm of 1.13 mm coaxial cable
- 3M 9888T adhesive backing permanently adheres to a wide variety of materials
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS and GSM
- Cellular IoT:
- LTE-M (Cat-M1)
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) networks
- Wi-Fi HaLow™
- Smart Home networking
- Security systems
- Home weather stations
- ISM: Bluetooth® and ZigBee®
- Global Navigation (GNSS)
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou