Servometer’s new line of volume compensator bellows assemblies can prevent damage to closed pressure vessels and piping systems due to fluid thermal growth. Volume compensation can be the key factor in avoiding pressure build-up, leakage and catastrophic failure in these systems.
Bellows volume compensators can also be used to “sense” significant drops in the pressure of a charged system or device. When there are volumetric changes in the process fluid, the bellows will compensate in response.
- Deep sea instrument modules
- Fuel tanks
- Fluid filled instruments and watches
- Sealed compensator in a liquid filled assembly
- Oil chamber in ultra sound machines
- Over pressure trigger indicator
- BIM indicator- sensing failure of a pressurized helicopter blade
- Coolant Systems
- Hydraulic Reservoirs