STEALTH-VAC™ ELITE ESD-SAFE Kit – Normally Closed VACUUM PEN™ – Operates On Compressed Air Or Nitrogen
The STEALTH-VAC™ ELITE operates directly on 30 to 50 psi FILTERED compressed air or nitrogen. The normally closed STEALTH-VAC™ Elite VACUUM PEN™ contains a whisper quiet venturi vacuum generator that is activated only when the control button is depressed. This helps conserve factory compressed air when the tool is not in use. The vacuum level can be controlled by adjusting the input pressure. At 10 psi input the vacuum level is 2 InHg with 1 lpm of free air flow, at 30 psi input the vacuum level is 10 InHg with 3 lpm of free air flow and at 70 psi input the vacuum level is 20 InHg with 4 lpm of free air flow. Includes five bent probes mounted with Non-marking Buna-N Static Dissipative Non-Marking Vacuum Cup sizes 3/32” (2.38mm), 1/8” (3.18mm), 3/16” (4.76mm), 1/4” (6.35mm), and 3/8” (9.53mm), as well as four straight probes mounted with Non-marking Buna-N Static Dissipative Non-Marking Vacuum Cup sizes 1/8” (3.18mm), 1/4” (6.35mm), 3/8” (9.53mm) and 1/2” (12.70mm).
The normally closed STEALTH-VAC™ ELITE Kit includes:
- STEALTH-VAC™ ELITE NORMALLY CLOSED VACUUM PEN™.
- COILED-VACUUM-HOSE-6 (VCH-1/16-6).
- SET OF NINE VACUUM TIPS (VCS-9-B).
- 1/8” NPT TO 1/16” BARB THREADED ADAPTER FOR SUPPLY LINE (V3014-1/8NPT).
STEALTH-VAC™ ELITE is ready for use as follows:
- Attach a cup with probe slightly smaller than the part you need to handle.
- Touch the vacuum tip squarely to the part and depress and hold the button. The part is now grasped.
- Move the part to where you want it. Release the control button to release the part.