WDX-200 Multi-channel X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer features for 10 fixed light diffraction channels, 10 elements being analyzed simultaneously. Elements are arbitrary from Na to U as required by the users. WDX-200 is an ideal quality control choice for large and medium-sized enterprises, is widely used in cement, steel, powder metallurgy, coal, petroleum, caoline, corhart, environment protection industries.
What do you get?
- WDX200 Wavelength Dispersive X-ray Fluorescent Spectrometer
- Necessary Wiring
- Computer + 20″ Monitor – FREE
- Silver, Copper Standard Samples
- Proprietary Software – FREE
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Na, Mg, Al, Si, S, Cl, K, Ca, Fe, P or Ti (Fixed), S – U (EDXRF)
- Precision: 0.05% (24 Hours)/li>
- 200W (50KV4mA). 12-hour tube voltage
- Tube: 400W thin Be end window X-ray tube made by Varian
- Gas Flow Proportional Detector + Sealed Proportional Detector
- Independent Vucuum Pumping Structure
- Multi-Channel MCA real-time detection system
- 10 paths of 1024-channel independent pulse heigh analyzer