MARKET LEADERSHIP THROUGH DESIGN INNOVATION
Since its formation in 1928, C&K has been at the forefront of technological evolution in electromechanical switches. The company’s unmatched design capabilities tailored to customer needs are recognized globally by design engineers who demand high-quality switch performance. Nearly a century later, C&K remains one of the most recognizable and trusted names in the e-mech switch industry.
C&K has headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts (United States) and global design centers at its HQ location alongside Dole (France) and Huizhou (China).
Used in automotive, industrial, medical and consumer products, among other applications, C&K products – including tactile, rocker and toggle switches – are assembled in over 55,000 standard products and 8.5 million switch combinations to companies that design, manufacture and distribute electronics products.
So whether you’re interested in a universal paddle switch assembly for a fire alarm, a compact start/stop button for a boating application, a switching mechanism for a surgical device with a specific actuation force, or a tailor-made multi-position snap-switch module for temperature adjustment, you can count on C&K to deliver the best possible solution every time.
We are committed to providing customers with the superior technology, performance and reliability their products demand.
Some of C&K’s advantages include:
- Industry leader in the design and manufacture of micro-miniature tactile switches
- Zero ppm defect manufacturing capability on all automotive-grade products
- State-of-the-art design centers in Europe, North America and Asia, with complete in-house testing facilities in each region
- Specialty supplier of high-reliability space connectors and smart card interconnect devices
- Flexible manufacturing capabilities, able to scale production from prototype design through volume production
- World-class machining, precision high-speed stamping, plastic and rubber molding, surface plating and overmolding skills
- Offers a wide range of value-added solutions, from wire leads and harnesses to complete front panel assemblies
C&K strives for complete customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and defect-free performance. The company accomplishes this through a combination of automated assembly systems, ongoing training programs, internal audit teams, Six-Sigma design methodology, process capability analysis, statistical process control and supplier quality initiatives.
Recently, C&K has shown its ongoing commitment to quality management by achieving IATF 16949:2016 certification at its manufacturing location in Dole, France. This certification underlines our status as a world-class supplier and positions us within an elite group of manufacturers.
C&K is dedicated to being a customer-first organization, providing exceptional support, flexibility and high-quality solutions at competitive prices. Whether it’s a standard, special or made-to-measure order, C&K delivers the best possible electromechanical switch to design engineers on time, every time.