Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD), a Standard and Poor's Smallcap 600 and Russell 3000 Index company, is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality application-specific standard products within the broad discrete, logic, analog, and mixed-signal semiconductor markets. Diodes serves the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial, and automotive markets.
Our products include diodes; rectifiers; transistors; MOSFETs; GPP bridges; GPP rectifiers; protection devices; function-specific arrays; single gate logic; amplifiers and comparators; Hall-effect and temperature sensors; power management devices, including AC-DC converters and controllers, DC-DC switching and linear voltage regulators, voltage references, and LED drivers; along with special-function devices, such as USB power switches, load switches, voltage supervisors, and motor controllers. Diodes also has timing, connectivity, switching, and signal integrity solutions for high-speed signals.
Diodes’ corporate headquarters and Americas’ sales offices are located in Plano, Texas, and Milpitas, California. Design, marketing, and engineering centers are located in Plano; Milpitas; Taipei, Taoyuan City, Zhubei City, Taiwan; Shanghai, Yangzhou, China; Oldham, England; and Neuhaus, Germany. Diodes’ wafer fabrication facilities are located in Oldham, Greenock, UK; Shanghai and Wuxi, China; and Keelung and Hsinchu, Taiwan. Diodes has assembly and test facilities located in Shanghai, Jinan, Chengdu, and Wuxi, China; Neuhaus, Germany; and Jhongli and Keelung, Taiwan. Additional engineering, sales, warehouse, and logistics offices are located in Taipei, Taiwan; Hong Kong; Oldham, UK; Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan, and Yangzhou, China; Seongnam-si, South Korea; and Munich, Frankfurt, Germany; with support offices throughout the world.
- The company’s manufacturing facilities have achieved certifications in the internationally recognized standards of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and, for automotive products, IATF 16949:2016.
- Diodes Incorporated is also C-TPAT certified.
- These Quality Awards reflect the superior quality-control techniques established at Diodes Incorporated and further enhance our credibility as a vendor-of-choice to OEMs increasingly concerned with quality and consistency.
Our market focus is on high-growth, end-user applications in the following segments:
- Automotive: connected driving, comfort/style/safety, and electrification/powertrain
- Industrial: embedded systems, precision controls, and IIoT
- Consumer: IoT, wearables, home automation, and smart infrastructure
- Communications: smart phones, 5G networks, advanced protocols, and charging solutions
- Computing: cloud computing including server, storage, and data center applications