ISOTEMP RESEARCH, Inc. is producing high quality frequency control products for the communication and test equipment industry. The company was founded in 1968 and has provided continuous growth and product improvement through value engineer and surface mount production techniques.
The Current product lines include Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillators (OCXO’s), Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (TCXO’s), and miniature heater for quartz resonators. Crystal oscillator products are usually designed to meet specific individual requirements for size, output frequency, input voltage, output power, stability, and many other parameters.
- ISOTEMP Founded, (October 15, 1968)
- First Products: Crystal Ovens and Component Ovens
- Started Producing Crystal Oscillators, (1972)
- Moved to 1750 Broadway Street Charlottesville, Virginia, (1984)
- Started Surface Mount Production, (1985) First SC Cut Oscillators, (1990)
- Opened Additional Facility on Broadway Street, (August 1995)
- Purchased Colorado Crystal, (June 1996)
- Registered to ISO 9001, (December 1997)
- TAITIEN purchases ISOTEMP, (January 2005)