JHT offers a wide range of products, including both primary and secondary batteries, through OEM & ODM models. At the request of customers, JHT designs and/or manufactures battery packs and batteries with pin, wire and connector, and other additions, for applications such as consumer electronics, household electrical appliances, medical devices, and much more.
Our excellence in battery production comes from accumulated industry knowhow and a true commitment to research and development. With world-class facilities and equipments, and specialized management, JHT injects each and every product with quality and stability. Looking to the future, JHT wishes to become the No. 1 manufacturer in the battery industry, and supply large quantities of batteries to simultaneously meet the demands of many markets. As a member of TEEMA (Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers’ Association) and TBA (Taiwan Battery Association), JHT will maintain close communication with related businesses to extend products and services.
- 2003 Established (JHT) Jhih Hong Technology Co., LTD.
- 2003 started manufacturing Lithium Manganese Dioxide coin battery with pin and wire connect.
- 2004 Introduced and setup automated equipment for coin battery's inner tube assembly automated laser welding machine
- 2005 Obtained ISO 9001 / UL / RoHS certification
- 2005 Established NEW factory in Sheng Zhen, China
- 2006 Group company LTZ starts OEM production of lithium button batteries, and JHT obtains the right to sell.
- 2006 Incorporate former Japanese battery production line and laboratory test equipment.
- 2007 Obtained ISO14001 certification
- 2007 Acquired battery pack order from Japanese medical device manufacture
- 2008 Initiated Halogen Free process and possessed over 50% of the coin battery in notebook’s market share
- 2008 Acquired battery pack order for automobile devices and world-class scanner company
- 2009 Sheng Zhen Factory introduced and setup automated production line for Lithium Manganese Dioxide coin battery
- 2009 Integrated wireless charging technology into battery pack solutions
- 2010 Industry’s first to introduce High Current Discharge with High Power Lithium Manganese Dioxide coin battery
- 2010 Obtained UN38.3:2009 of IATA certification
- 2011 Obtained IEC60086-4:2007 (Safety of Lithium batteries certification)
- 2013 Acquired Sony PS4 order
- 2015 Obtained TS16949 certification