Kingtronics International Company was established in 1990 located in Hong Kong to handle all sales & marketing. Factories located in Xihe Town, Longquanyi District, Chengdu, Sichuan and Lian Si, Xianggang, Zhaoqing City, Guang Dong Province, China. In 1990, we established the first factory to produce trimming potentiometer and in 1999 we built up new factory in Zhao Qing, Guangdong. Now with around 850 workers, Kingtronics produce Trimming Potentiometers, Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors(Snap-in, SMD, Radial Type), Dipped and SMD Tantalum Capacitors, Radial and Axial Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors, Diodes & Transistors and Bridge Rectifiers. All our products are RoHS compliant, Reach standard.
- 1990 Kingtronics established first factory producing trimming potentiometer in Chengdu.
- 1995 Kingtronics set up sales office in Dongguan, Guangdong.
- 1997 added dipped tantalum capacitors production lines.
- 1998 HK warehouse center set up.
- 1999 set a new factory produce multilayer ceramic capacitors in Guangdong.
- 2000 started to produce SMD rectifier M7, diode and rectifiers.
- 2002 expanded bridge rectifier production lines and get UL approval.
- 2005 ISO 9000:2008 implemented in all product control.
- 2008 sales network covers all over the world and set up distributors individually.
- 2010 registered a new trade mark "Kt" in HongKong.
- 2016 Started to explore overseas market for Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors after cumulating several decades’ sales experience and receiving lots of positive reputation in mainland China & HK.
- 2018 Started to shift business to overseas market for SMD 3mm Chip Ceramic Trimmer Capacitor & Tact Switches from mainland China & HK market.