KUNA Contact Technology Co., Ltd. Was found in 2015. We are now the professional leading manufacturer of terminal blocks in Taiwan.
Before establishment, KUNA had gathered a wonderful R&D team whichhad many years of industry experience.That's why we could start this business in a very short period, and created the trademark "KUNACON". We would like to meet total solution Of demandfor customers, so we have our own departments for injection, molding, stamping and mechanical equipments in house started from 2015. This allows us to speed up our product development also enable us to control quality stability, therefore we can efficiently meetcustomer's requirements in price, quality and delivery.
Keeping back in Taiwan, getting foothold in Mainland china and taking abroad view. These are KUNACON's main goals of business operation. KUNA's sales turnover is growing up every year. Especially, our creation of technology and stability of quality and fair price are made for all customers. Thus we can grow up together with our customers prosperously.
According to international requirements, all of our new products are and will always be designed for a variey of applications and to meet UL, VDE regulations. Also Eu directive RoHS compliant.
Commitment of sustainable development to the environment
The commitment of continuously improving to meet the sustainable development. Not only the production of high quality products, but also practice and follow the rules of environmental protection. KUNA Contact is dedicated to protecting our working and living environment. Every production process must have an impact on the environment, and KUNA Contact greatly reduce the damage to the environment; hence we have implemented environmental policy and to view environmental protection as our main goal:
- A.Complies with all relevant environmental protection laws, regulations and guidelines;
- B.Use the minimal natural resources and maintain the balance of ecological system;
- C.To avoid any damages (such as collect raw materials, production and disposal) to the environment;
- D.Reduce the waste materials of production , use of recyclable materials;
- E.Improvement of waste disposal methods in production;
- F.Improve the company's internal and external environmental protection knowledge and communication.