WECO is an engineering-based company that was founded in 1921 in Hanau, Germany by two men; one was an engineer and the other an accountant. Over the years, as technology expanded, modern materials started becoming commercially available. Initially using thermoset polymers, WECO migrated to thermoplastics which opened doors to broader design possibilities. German engineering and metal making at its best successfully catapulted WECO into many untapped markets expanding in the industrial era. Along the way, additional partners and talented team members joined and enriched the team. Over years of expansion from Europe, WECO established in Tunisia, North America, Asia-Pacific and Latin America. Now a worldwide corporation headquartered in Montreal, Canada, WECO is a reputable market player serving customers for 100 years in 2021.
At WECO, we strive to uphold the core values that our company was built upon since 1921. They serve as a compass for the interactions we have among each other and with our clients and demonstrate our commitment to global leadership. The following set of guiding principles has been incorporated in the way we value our people, teams and business.
- Customer Focus: We provide client centric, world-class service by creating long-lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients.
- Exceptional Leadership: We value leadership by example.
- Accountability: We take responsibility in owning the client experience and delivering on commitments.
- Teamwork: We share our successes and work together towards common goals. The synergy between employees is what makes WECO an industry leader and a great place to work.
- Multi-culturalism: Our team is a living example of how multi-culturalism at is best provides exceptional experience to our worldwide customer base.
- Empowerment: We empower our employees to contribute to our company’s mission and are committed to learning and self-development.
- Continuous Improvement: We embrace and adapt to change and continuously pursue innovative ways to improve our products and operations.
Each employee has a significant role to play in offering executional excellence and unparalleled client experience. Behind our success is our tech-savvy engineers who are innovators with skillful design and automation knowledge and capabilities. Our supply chain professionals are proactive in ensuring we have the necessary materials to meet the demand of our global clients. Our skilled production team, along with conscientious quality assurance experts are committed to continuous improvement. Our dynamic sales, marketing and customer service teams are experts in WECO’s vertical markets and have the knowledge and creativity to provide customized solutions. Our administrative staff are resourceful in helping support the business and ensure seamless operations. Our human resource professionals foster a high-performance culture. Explore job opportunities at WECO and see where your skills fit in with our team!